The tunes I'm currently groovin' to


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 26, 2009

Boutiques!

Hello all! Just had an awesome weekend at the Shabby Chic Boutique in Gilbert (pictures coming soon)! Had so much fun meeting everybody and getting to share with everyone! Added Bonus: we were able to contribute to charity! Good way to spend a Saturday if you ask me!

Well, this is my upcoming show, and I am very excited to be there! I'll be hard at work for the next few weeks, but will still check in to let you all know what I'm up to! If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment! Have a beautiful day!!!



November 27, 28, & 29

Sequoya Elementary School
11808 N. 64th St.
(between Cactus & Shea)
Scottsdale
(map)

Inside and Outside Shopping
Fri. 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sat. 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun. 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment